A sweet recipe for 10 Minute Rice Pudding by Mariah at The Simple Parent. For more recipes from her blog, visit www.thesimpleparent.com.
- 1 bag Success Rice boil-in-bag white rice
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix (4 servings)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup raisins (if desired)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Prepare the rice according to the directions on the package
- While rice is cooking, mix pudding mix with two cups cold milk.
- Add raisins to pudding.
- Drain rice and add to pudding.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Pudding will be soft set in about 5 minutes.