This Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Recipe is provided by TheRebelChick.com
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Kalamata Olives
- Herb Goat Cheese
- Chopped Spinach
- Success Rice Jasmine Rice
- 2 Whole Lemon
- Trim the chicken breast.
- Starting at the thickest part of the breast, slit a pocket into the chicken.
- Stuff with Kalamata olives, crumbled herb goat cheese and chopped spinach.
- Season to taste.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- At the 15 minute mark, prepare the Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare Success® Jasmine Rice according to instructions but add the juice of 1 whole lemon to the pot.
- Cut the remaining lemon into wedges and garnish the chicken and rice once plated.