5 large fresh tomatoes
1 bag of Success® boil-in-bag rice
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/2 diced red onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 minced garlic cloves
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook rice according to directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute minced garlic and diced onion with olive oil over medium heat until soft.
3. Core and cut the insides out of each tomato to leave room for the rice mixture. Discard tomato seeds and core.
4. Once rice is cooked, combine onion and garlic mixture, feta cheese, lemon and pepper all together.
5. Mix all ingredients well.
6. Stuff tomatoes with about 3 tablespoons of rice mixture (depending on large your tomatoes are).
7. Grill stuffed tomatoes over medium heat until tomatoes are hot. You may cook tomatoes on open flame, on a grill mat or on aluminum foil. Keep tomatoes upright so that they do not spill out rice mixture. Grill for about 3-5 minutes.